Ever wish you knew the perfect thing to say when prospects hit you with their objections?
In this training, you are going to learn five mlm secrets to common sales objections and rebuttals.
Secret Trick To Building Your MLM Online
If you just started building your network marketing business, there is a good chance you were told to make a list of your family, friends, co-workers, basically anyone you know that is breathing. While I highly suggest that you do this, there are a few key things you need to keep in mind.
The list of people you know is going to run out at some point, most of the time sooner than later. So what are you going to do once you get to the end of that list?
Well, I was in that exact position when I came online a few short years ago looking for ways to build my business using the internet. What I found was a way to position my products and services in front of people who already like the network marketing profession. All of this is done using a little secret that all top earners online use.
The secret is attraction marketing, and you can learn more about it by going here.
I kinda take a different approach to objections, if prospect someone and they say they are open to even take a look then I don’t try and convince them otherwise. I polity tell them if things changes to let me know. I also like to stay in touch with people every so often to see if things have changed.
That is where having a CRM is so important. You want to be able to keep good notes on the conversations you are having with your prospects.
If someone is flat out turned off by network marketing, I spend ZERO effect trying to convince them to think otherwise. I just move on to the next person.
I wasn’t like this at first, I used to be very attached to the outcome, especially when people would tell me no.
What changed for me was going through training. I was taught never be addicted to the outcome and always show posture when prospecting. Posture is simply knowing what you have without the approval from anyone else. If someone tries to come at you and tell you your mlm is a scam or those things don’t work, you need to be able to brush them off your shoulders and keep it moving.
Always Stay A Student
Another key thing I have learned is to always stay a student. One of the worst things you can say is “I know that already.” I’m always looking to learn something new. You don’t know everything, and you never will.
[clickToTweet tweet=”Always Stay A Student” quote=”Always Stay A Student”]
Who Is Cedrick Harris?
If you are inside network marketing and been online for any amount of time the name then you know the name, Cedrick Harris. I’m going to keep his story short. Cedrick picked up a newspaper and got a job as a loan officer in real estate. The housing market was hit hard and so was his income. This caused him to get involved in internet marketing and the rest is history.
When I first came online back in 2010 I came across one of Cedrick Harris videos about a silver and gold company. Not too long after I joined him in that business. I didn’t realize it at the time but he recruited me through attraction marketing. He provided so much value, I had to join his team. So I called him up with my credit card in hand.
That company is no longer around but I still continued to follow Cedrick because of his training and the value that he puts out into the marketplace.
So the other day I was on one of his Facebook lives, where he was sharing how to overcome five common mlm objections. So I whipped out my pencil and notebook and got busy with the notes. And let me tell you he didn’t disappoint.
After the training, I figured, this stuff was too good not to share. So I put together a short objection handling training video, sharing what I learned.
Here Are Some Common MLM sales Objections And Answers
There are only so many objections that are out here, so I’m going to hook you up with the five of the most common ones and how you can handle them like a boss!
1. I need to think about it. When someone tells you they need to think about it, they are hiding the real objection. Just simply say to them, “You wouldn’t be thinking about something unless you really liked it?” They will usually say something like yea they did like it. Then ask them are they thinking about “Insert your one of your company benefits.” and keep repeating inserting a new benefit of your company each time.
2. I don’t know how to sell. When someone says they don’t know how to sell, ask them if they are married or have a job, if so they are in sales already. They had to sell their spouse and employer on why they should choose them.
3. I don’t have the money. Don’t fall for this common objection, everyone has the money for things they want. People always buy what but very seldom do they buy what they need.
4. How much money have you made? You will get this objection when you have weak posture. If you do get this I would suggest working on your posture but here is how you can answer it, ask your prospect, “How much of my money can you spend?”
5. I don’t have the time. People find time for what they want to do. When someone says this, you say, “Is it, you don’t have time to do this business or you don’t have time to work on your own dreams?”
Some Additional Training On Prospecting
Make sure you grab my audio that will show you how to find leads online: 13 Ways To Generate Leads Online
One last tip before the mlm secrets video, never leave it up to your prospect to complete the sign-up process. If you have them on the phone simply ask them if they are in front of their computer. If they are, walk them through the entire signup process you before you get off the phone.
Video: Common Sales Objections And Rebuttals
I hoped that video helped you. If so make sure you drop me a comment below and let me know. Feel free to share the knowledge around.
If this post was helpful, please do me a quick favor and leave a comment, like and share on Facebook or your favorite social media platform.
P.S. If You Could Use More Leads, Reps And Money For Your Business You Might Want To Take A Peek At The System I Have Been Using- Click Here For Access!
If you enjoyed this post on Five MLM Secrets To Common Sales Objections And Rebuttals, retweet, and comment below, please.