Are you serious about building your network marketing business online?
In this post, you’re going to learn about some of the very best tools for entrepreneurs starting out building a small business.
I think tools are important, especially if you are serious about building a business online. You want to find ways to make your work a bit easier and less time-consuming. But in the beginning, you will have to do most of the work yourself until you can start to incorporate tools or even better outsource most of your daily task.
Are tools required to build your network marketing business online? No they are not required at all but boy they sure do help and they can even add an additional stream of income to your bank account.
I’ve broken down the common tools that I use in my business daily. If you would like to see a video on each tool in action let me know in the comments below and I’ll put something together for you.
Your Home Base
Having a blog is not an option at this point in time. If you are serious about building a long lasting business online. Yea you could use social media to build your entire business if you wanted. I wouldn’t recommend it because you don’t own your social media profile and it could be shut down at any time. And honestly, any product or service you don’t directly control can be taken away at any moment.
Blogging Tools That I Use
Here is the list and below I’ll explain a bit about what each one does.
- Hosting – You have to host your blog somewhere on the web. I used GoDaddy when I first got started. It was cheap and got the job done but now I use a service called wp-engine. They specialize in WordPress websites. Customer service is awesome and you get a free ssl cert which is important since Google made it mandatory that all sites are ssl secured.
- Keywords Anywhere – Don’t ever created a blog post or video for youtube without first doing some keyword research. You could have the best video in the world but if nobody can find it what good is it? This tool allows you to do keyword research right in your web browser and it’s your favorite four letter word…..FREE. You can check it out here.
- Stencile – Pictures are important if you are going to start your own blog, which I highly recommend you do. I use a service called stencil to design all my pictures on my blog. I have the paid version that has a bit more functionality but they do have a free version. You can find out about Stencil by going here.
- Aweber – You better be building that ever so important marketing list from day 1 of coming online. I use Aweber. It’s simple, gets the job done and it’s not overly expensive. If you have a service that’s similar no need to change but if you are starting out, I highly suggest you grab you an account.
- Social Juke Box – I use this service to keep my content rotating on twitter. It works just like the name says a jukebox. It rotates my blog post, pictures and quotes out all on a schedule. Set it and forget it. You can grab your copy of social Jukebox here.
- Social WareFare – Once you publish that blog post your work is just getting started. You have to let the world know. To get my content out to the social media world I use a plugin called social warefare. It’s only a few bucks per year. They keep it updated and support is great. You can check them out here.
These are the core tools I use on a daily basis. There are a ton of other tools out there that probably work just as good but these are the ones I currently use and recommend.
Video Tools I Use
Now my video tools list is very short. I keep it super simple with recording and editing videos. If you are reading this blog post you probably have everything you need to get started.
Here is my list of video equipment and tools.
- iPhone – I record all my videos with my cell phone. In the car, out and about. Any recent cell phone is more than capable to shoot high-quality video. You don’t need an expensive camera or setup. Just turn that camera on and press the record button and get busy.
- Laptop – I edit all my videos on my MacBook using iMovie. It’s free and comes with all Macs. If you have a windows pc there is a program called windows movie maker that works great. You’ll have to search around to find it.
- Tubebuddy – This is a tool I just recently came across and it’s the bomb. You can create your thumbnails, manage your comments and find tags for your videos for better rankings and a whole lot more. Like most tools, they do have a free version. I have the paid one that offers more functionality which can save you a ton of time. You can check it out here.
Make sure you check my online marketing tools list video below and get ready to step your marketing game up.
Was this post helpful? If you would like me to see me using some of the tools I mentioned in action, drop me a comment below and let me know. Feel free to share this around with anyone you think could get some benefit from this training.
Some Additional Resources For You
If this post was helpful, please do me a quick favor, like and share on Facebook or your favorite social media platform.
PS: If You’re Struggling To Find Quality People To Talk To About Your Business. You’ll Want To Check This Out
If you’ve enjoyed this training on Online Marketing Tools For Small Business That You Should Be Using, drop me a comment below, please.