Would you like to know how to get free traffic to your blog?
In today’s post, I’m going to share with you some simple ways that you can get some free traffic over to your website!
FB Live Video Methods
Would you like a guide and access to the most cutting-edge information, strategies that are working using Facebook Live? In this guide, you’ll learn how you can make your live videos show like you are on live TV by adding special FX and you’ll learn how you can go live in multiple FB groups at the same time! If you want to leverage Facebook to grow your audience and get more exposure, leads, traffic and sales then Check It Out Here!
You Need This First
The main reason to blog or create content is to generate leads. You need to have a way to capture their information such as their name, email address or phone number. This is how you build your marketing list. When you have a marketing list, you can pretty much market to them anything you want but that doesn’t mean you should send them emails all the time trying to sell them something. A good rule of thumb is stick to the 80/20 rule. 80 percent of your emails should educate them with the other 20 percent should be products or services that you offer. Now, to get people to become a lead, you need to offer them something in exchange for their information.
Now, to get people to become a lead, you need to offer them something in exchange for their information. For example, I have a 5-day Bootcamp that I give away in exchange for people’s information.You need to come up with something to give away as well. An easy way to do this is to think what does your target market struggle with and use that as a giveaway on your blog. I use a service call Aweber to store all my email addresses which I highly recommend, especially if you are just starting out.
Everything Won’t Be Perfect
If you’ve been on the fence about blogging but waiting for everything to be perfect, here is a news flash, everything NEVER will be perfect. Back when I first got online, I knew the importance of blogging and doing videos but kept waiting for everything to be just right. In my opinion, this was one of the biggest mistakes I did when it came to growing and creating leverage in my business. If you don’t have a lot of time (like most people) then you need to find ways to become more efficient.
Blogging, in my opinion, is one of the very best ways to leverage your time. Once you publish a post it sits out there on the internet pretty much forever. Since starting blogging, I know get leads and sales from blog post I’ve done several months and years ago. The only downside to blogging is it takes time for it to kick in, I didn’t see any results for the first several months.
I knew when I started I was going to be in it for the long term. I hardly got any traffic, much less any leads or sales. It wasn’t until I picked up this course that I learned how to better dial my blogging efforts in. Some things I learned from the course was, I didn’t need massive results to start, everything didn’t need to be perfect, and I learned how to come up with pretty much never ending content.
Check out my other resources on blogging:
Check out the video below where I share a simple tip that will show you how to get visitors to your blog!
Video: How to Get Free Traffic To Your Blog
Did that video help you? Remember, make sure at the very least you have some way to collect your visitor’s email address. Share this around with anyone you think could benefit from this training.
If this post was helpful, please do me a quick favor and leave a comment, like and share on Facebook or your favorite social media platform.
Text or Call Me: (336) 782-8318
PS: Watch this Waiter Fire his Boss to go Full Time in his Home Business [Caught on Tape] Watch the Short Video By Clicking Here!
If you enjoyed this post on Here Are Three Tips For How to Get Free Traffic To Your Blog, retweet, and comment below, please.